HELPING NEW BUSINESSES & START-UPS
At Hyams Group, we know that starting a new business is an exciting time. You have great plans and
ideas, and you can’t wait to get going. But we also know that aspects of starting a new business can
be daunting. There are things you don’t know. You’ll be wondering, for example, whether you
should set up a limited or company or not. What are your options? This is where we can help.
What does our business start-up service include?
First off… we listen. We find out as much as we can about your new business and where you’re
planning to take it. Then, and only then, are we are able to provide the following:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation
- Appointing directors
- Issuing subscriber shares
- Registering office services
- Completing all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assisting in opening a bank account
- Reviewing the tax position with regard to forming a company
- VAT registration if required
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Setting up your company PAYE scheme
- Advice on bookkeeping
If you’d like to find out more about starting your business on the right accountancy footing, then call
us on 01604 755 355.