HELPING NEW BUSINESSES & START-UPS
At Hyams Group, we know that starting a new business is an exciting experience. You have great plans and
ideas, and you can’t wait to get going. But we also know that the aspects of starting a new business can
be daunting. There are things you don’t know. You’ll be wondering, for example, whether you
should set up a limited company or not. What are your options? This is where we can help.
What Our Business Start-Up Service Includes
First of all, we listen. We find out as much as we can about your new business and where you’re
planning to take it. Then and only then are we able to provide the following:
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation;
- Appointing directors;
- Issuing subscriber shares;
- Registering office services;
- Completing all the necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assisting in opening a bank account;
- Reviewing the tax position with regard to company formation;
- VAT registration if required;
- Registration of the company for Corporation Tax;
- Setting up your company’s PAYE scheme;
- Advice on bookkeeping.
If you are willing to find out more about starting your business on a good footing, call
us on 01604 755 355.