BUSINESS SUPPORT, CASH FLOW & BUDGETING
To sum up, on an annual basis, our service includes the following:
- Producing financial statements to submit to Companies House;
- Producing both full and abbreviated accounts;
- Computing your tax liabilities and submitting your company tax return;
- Identifying areas within your business to make financial improvements;
- Explaining and discussing your accounts to enable you to plan;
- Providing advice and guidance on measuring your financial performance against your goals and discussing actions you need to take.
However, we are also keen on playing the role during your financial year and not just at the end of it. Therefore, we can also work with you on a regular basis by:
- Looking at budgeting, cash flow and forecasting;
- Looking at your internal systems and processes;
- Providing regular profit & loss accounts and balance sheets;
- Carrying out credit control;
- Setting up your internal control system;
- Training your staff.
If you’d like to find out more about running your limited company and ensuring it operates on a good footing, then call us on 01604 766 355.